Tuesday 8 November 2011

In Autumn...

Mini album from our trip to Hewitt’s "pick your own" farm where we picked fruits and vegetables. There is our daughter on the pictures. Album size 15cm na 15cm.














Album has four pages which I folded from patterned paper form eight.pl 30cm na 30cm. Mini album is called Yearbook and how to fold pages I found in Craft Stamper Magazine  December 2008 issue, in archival resources here (or direct link here).
Leaves, one is from from Craft Stamper, the other from Elusive Images I stamped on white card stock which I died with tea. I hand made daisies using Spellbinders Daisy Heads die and tutorial by Arlene, the centre are corduroy brad from CraftManii. . 

Joanna
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...