Saturday 3 December 2011

Trellis Card






Picture with the desk lamp on. You can see the light through and it looks lovely :)


Instructions how to make Trellis Card and lovely cards by Christina I found on Christina website here.
My card is 6 in by 6 in. To cut window I used LifeStyle DCO160 die. 
I followed Christina's instructions using patterned paper and I have also glue strips where they meet. Also before placing flowers I glued some ivy leaves which are part of Marianne Design Creatables LR0196 die. It helped to glue down flowers also when you open the card you can see from the inside, green leaves only. Tutorial how to make roses using Spellbinders Rose Creation die I posted here. I also hand made daisy using Arlene tutorial and Spellbinders Daisy Heads die. All cut edges I inked with antique linen Distress Ink and went along the edges with needle tool to make a little holes (faux stitching).
Thank you Christina for inspiration :)

Joanna
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...