Tuesday 10 January 2012

Flower Scrap

It is my first scrap 12" by 12". Little girls on the picture are my blog-friend Ewa's daughters.  Scrap arrived today to Ewa, it was a surprise, and she loved it :)






Scrap is just full of flowers which I hand make. I posted tutorial how I make roses here and here. Dark pink daisies I created using Spellbinders Daisy Heads die and tutorial by Arlene. I added corduroy brads as a centre. I used pattern paper from UHK Galley - Ulica Ptasia (Birds Street)
Branches I die cut using Sizzix 656064. True Friends is by Friskas.

Joanna
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. A gdzie się podziały Asiu Twoje komentarze? Jeszcze rano widziałam tu około czterdziestu.. Ale sama nie mogłam nic napisać. Piękna kompozycja, cudowne kwiaty na głowach dziewczynek i na pracy i cudne, wiosenne kolory !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...