Tuesday 28 February 2012

Bayond the Sea

"Sit in reverie, and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind." Henry Wadsworth



These cards are my favourite. I wish I were there sitting by the sea... 
I stamped lighthouse and sentence on Fancy Pants patterned paper. I also stamped romantique lady on the same brand paper and cut out. Lighthouse and sentence are from Artistic Outpost "Beyond the Sea" from Happy Daze Shop and little girl from "Romantique" Prima Marketing stamp set. I would like to send one card to someone like me who love sitting by the sea and watch the horizon. Just in case there are more like me I will draw one person on Sunday :)
I would like to enter my card to Happy Daze February challenge - LOVE - A technique you love to use. I love just to stamp and keep it simple as I do not feel confident with media.

Joanna
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...