Tuesday 27 March 2012

Little card and... more pot of roses

Set of a small card and rose pot for my firend. The card is just a little bit bigger than the pot. It fit the box were I packed the pot. The vase from Stempell&Kartoon I coloured with vintage photo Distress ink. I hand made roses  using two shades of red paper.


These three pots of roses I made for Aga, who is organising an event in Cork in Irland. Aga wrote about the event in this post.


One pot is with light red roses, another with light pink ones and one from mixed dark and light pink flowers.



I made the pots the way I described in this post. On tags I stamped tickets from Prima (Songbird 555153 stamp set).

Joanna
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joanna!

    You have got a wonderful blog.... so many tutorials on b'ful flowers... I got your link while searching for handmade flowers... you are doing a good job! keep it up...

    I am from India.. would love if you visit me too...
    Have a good day!
    Priya..
    http://priya-n-papers.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...