Monday 2 April 2012

White roses card and pot of roses

I have made the card for the first challenge on Stempell&Kartoon blog.
I hand made roses using shades of home made paper. The vase is a laser die cut which I painted with antique white acrylic paint.


Here is the inspiration picture proposed by Marzenka.

And another pot of roses. This time to create a rose I used Large Die-Namics rolled rose die which is not easy to roll ;) These roses are the first I made.



How I make roses in pots I explained here. I added stamped and cut out ticket from Prima stamp set.

Today I would like to share my happiness. On Sunday I have won the second candy prize from Didre - beautiful bracelet :) Thank you.


And today my cards from Your March inspiration gallery Scrappo were awarded by Ms Ada :) Thank you.


Joanna
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joanna,

    I got your absolutely Gorgeous flowerpot and your little sweet card ,and Ow how I love them!!!
    Your such a sweet Lady for sending me this xx I love your new creation It`s stunning as everything on your blog is.
    Your a wonderful woman and what fun to read that you create everything in a sleepy house.

    I wish you lots of love
    Hugs flying over from Holland.
    Thank you Joanna
    Hugs Sonja

    ReplyDelete

Thank You ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...