Sunday 15 April 2012

Yesterday I went for the first time on scrapbooking show :) Big Stamp & Scrapbooking Show at Alexandra Palace in North London. It was also the first time I visited any scrapbooking shop ;)
I have met my blog-friend Joanna 'Under a creative spell' and Joanna's friend Ruby 'Ruby 2 Shoes' :) Joanna was very happy as she has been just told that her project was published in Scrap365 May issue :) I cannot wait to get my copy of the magazine so I can have a good look at Joanna's project :) Craft Stamper and Scrap365 are my favourite craft magazines.


I was there with my sister and my daughter who was dreaming to go to playground asap ;) Here are some pictures from around the Palace. Lucja is taking pictures with her little camera just like her aunt Iza who loves photography :)



There are, far away, three toll building next to each other, those are Canary Wharf, this is from where we arrived to Alexandra Palace :)





I liked all shops and products. I also was interested in all hand made cards, art journals, altered art which was displayed next to products. I also enjoyed watching ladies making backgrounds, tags... also hand made flowers :)

Joanna
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. glad you enjoyed and great photos.EE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos Joanna! It was so nice to meet you :o) Your flowers are just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...