Saturday 5 May 2012

Friends







Friends are from Prima stamp set 'Romantique'. I stamped images on patterned paper in black pigment ink and embossed with transparent powder. I glued it on black card stock and cut out. The shape of the cards is a Sizzix die 657568. The second card does not close. I added some 3D tape at the left edge, inside the card, so it stays open.
I would like to join current challenge at Fashionable Stamping Challenge blog - Embossing.
Also I would like to share with you my happiness. On Monday my cards with Summer Bouquets have won April challenge at Crafty Individuals blog along with other five ladies entries :) I have already received stamp of my choice. The stamp did not arrive alone there also were enclosed a beautiful mirror and badge :) Thank you :) And next day my cards 'Dress Up' and 'Always Dream Big' along with another lady projects were chosen in April Gallery at Scrappo.pl and I have received a discount at Scrappo.pl shop:) Thank you :)

Joanna
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Joanna, and such pretty images.
    Thanks for joining in our embossing challenge at FSC
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, two wonderful creation, great details. Thanks for joining us on FSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow they are totally fabulous and am so loving the great design and shape. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. well deserved, congratulations.EE

    ReplyDelete

Thank You ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...