Saturday 8 September 2012

Congratulation card

for my friend who is now very happy grandmother :)



The image in a center of the card is a Crafty Individuals stamp (CI070). I added some hand made roses and some shadow flowers by Spellbinders which I cut out from hand made paper. The background paper is from BoBunny collection. At the begging of the year I have made similar card click. I would like to enter my card to Fashionable Stamping Challenges blog: Anything Floral/Handmade Flowers.

Joanna
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna, thank you or your lovely comments on my blog yesterday. Lovely card today, very pretty. Good luck with the challenge.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so much excited after reading your blog. Your blog is very much innovative and much helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...