Monday 31 December 2012

Memories of Home




I have made our Winter home inspired by the article 'Memories of Home' by Penny Bennington in Scrap365 magazine September 2012 issue. Thank you. I have chosen two our pictures which I lake a lot. The picture of us was taken in December 2008 during charity Santa Run in Greenwich Park in London, in which my husband took part. The background picture was taken in February in our home town in Poland.
I have cut the shape of the house just to fit my sizzix rectangle dies. The icing on the roof are Shadow Flowers die cuts. I cut out those from glittered hand made paper. The sentiment is by Linda Willis: The true spirit of Christmas is LOVE. It is a stamp by Fancy Pants. I added some tiny pine cones and a metal charm.

Happy New Year!

Joanna
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Thank You ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...