Saturday 12 January 2013

Card for Grandparents

With their granddaughter's picture :)


It is a letter style card.


The card is closing on a tiny magnet (0.5cm sq craft magnet). I have hidden it under the smallest labels 20 die.


In the inside of the card I added the picture of Łucja and...


...and the postcard with Łucja's hand writing greeting to her grandparents. Łucja wrote words: grandmum, granddad and Łucja and two hearts :)


On that picture I twisted the card the way it stand up like a frame :)


I added a digi sentiment by jolagg 'For the best grandparents' (it's in Polish) and hand made daisies. I have used to create the base single side patterned paper and then I had to cover the inside of the card too. I made my card thanks to Gosia who showed me a tutorial she had found on Vicky's Albero blog 'One sheet of paper card'. Thank you Vicky :)

Joanna
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a wonderful idea and a great gift for the grandparents. Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...