Friday 20 July 2012

Loving Birthday Wishes

It is a card with a little surprise for my husband mum on her birthday with the picture of her granddaughter :) Łucja's picture is hidden on a tag in a little pocket.


Here is one side of the tag with sentiment stamped. It is out of the pocket slid behind the flowers.



I twisted over the tag and slid one side of the tag in a pocket and one behind the flowers so it stays in place on a card.



Roses I hand made. Leaves are 'Shadow Flowers' by Spellbinders. The shape of the card I cut out with Labels 20 Spellbinders. On Craft Stamper webpage at Resources is a free template with Faux Nesting Dies which are very similar to Labels 20.

I would like to enter my card to this week Bloggers Challenge - Die Cuts. I have used dies to crate the card shape, circles, flowers to create roses and leaves.

Joanna 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...