Wednesday 29 August 2012

Precious 'View-Master' Card

I have recently found at Splitcoaststampers a tutorial 'View-Master' Card and have tried to make one with pictures of our little Precious one :)


On that picture I have tried to show how the wheel works ;)
I have added three pictures of our daughter. One when she was about one year old, one when she was about two and one quite recent one :)


Here is zoom up at the wheel where you turn it to see pictures. It is attached with a brad just under the front card base.


And on that picture I took a wheel apart to show how it looks. When I finish a card I glue a little circle over a brad to hide it. I did not glue over a brad as it needs room to move.


I decorated my card with a white daisy which I hand made using Spellbinders Daisy Heads die. I also added some Shadow Flowers by Spellbinders. I made this card for my self :) I would like to show it at scrapek.pl challenge 'make something with a picture'.

ps. 4.9.2012
Thank you :)


Joanna
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...