Thursday 6 December 2012

Sewing Kit

I have been invited to join Alexls Tomato. Classic Pincusion photographic challenge and have been thinking to sew a very easy pincushion similar to the one I made long, long time ago at craft classes at my primary school. I was getting ready to start to sew and then I changed my mind as I have red the article by Gail Milburn at the Craft Stamper Magazine January 2013 issue 'A Stitch in Time'. The main project is the beautiful pincushion made on the cotton reel. There are, in the article, two smaller projects and one of them is 'Sewing Kit'. That is perfect for my 'Pincushion Candy' :) Alexls would like to see pictures of any type of pincushions. It could be even the armchair... Here is mine :)






Here is where I store my needles ;) I searched my stash for any sewing embelishements and papers and have found Kaisercraft paper and a sewing machine charm, lovely teddy bear button and a tape measure stamp by Prima. I added pink felt and some tread holders which I have printed out from Craft Stamper Magazine website under 'Resources'. I added some hand made little hydrangea flowers with twine center.

Joanna
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Loving your beautiful sewing kit Joanna and congratulations on your Crafty Individual win, so well deserved. Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...