Monday 25 June 2012

Cards with the nightingale in a rose garden

All these three cards looks almost the same :)




On this one I added mix of handmade flowers.


The first card I created for a new challenge at Stempell&Katroon. Its Asia - Dziwolonk challenge she asked to use some card box material, string and something floral in the project. I used a bird cage and little bird laser die cuts from Stempell&Kartoon, card base is from Montażownia. I cut out shape of the card with Spellbinders Labels 20. Also hand made roses, pinched ones and little ones with my new die (I like a lot flowers dies ;) this one is from Cherry Lynn 'Miniature Rose' and its is very useful as it cuts many roses at once. On the last card I also added some tiny flowers from Memory Box die 'Flowers Delight 98649'. This is also useful die as it cut out thirteen tine flowers in one roll :)

Joanna
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna,

    I am so thankfull that you found my blog. I came here and oh my how I love your creations. Especially your flowers. Mama mia. They are so wonderful.

    Can you tell me what flower Die you are using for the Roses (the big one)?
    I love them so much.

    I have become a follower of you because I don't want to miss a thing:)

    Greetz,
    Neltine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet Joanna,Gorgeous as usual!!
    Hope your doing fine;)

    Joanna I linked your name on my blog ...is that okay with you?
    I`m in the Whiff of Joy team and made a stair trap card I also made your flower roses on it,Just want everyone to know from who I learned it.
    Your Amazing with your creations.
    Have a Wonderful Weekend Joanna!!

    Big hugs flying in.
    Sonja xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...